Item Description:240W Area Parking Lot Led Light Fixture, 4000K or 5000K, ETL and DLC Listed.
Heavy duty die‐cast aluminum housing, fully sealed to be dirt and bug proof. High quality tempered glass optics. Integral secondary heat sink to optimize thermal transfer and maximize performance and life of LED. Driver is mounted in direct contact with the casting for low operating temperature and long life. Polyester powder‐coated finish, rust and corrosion proof; stabilized to extreme climate changes without cracking or peeling.
Industrial and commercial applications. For road and area lighting like: parking decks, auto dealerships, high masts, apartments, residential complexes, shopping malls, sporting complexes and fields, educational facilities, streets, roadways, parks, recreational bike paths, and municipal lots.
Benefits: The Specifications above show electricity savings as LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings a savvy businessman enjoys when selecting LED lighting.
Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting. If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to three times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime.
Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting. Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations.
A savvy businessman's purchase of LED lighting reduces carbon emissions since less power is used.
LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.
For more information call us at: 865-329-7257
You can also:
1. Schedule a FREE telephone consultation and estimate.
2. Get a complete idea of the Savings you will enjoy by using LED lighting.
3. Email us pictures of your existing lighting, we can identify the appropriate LED retrofit light needed as well as provide the best option for replacement with Jubilee LED Lighting products.
4. Let us find out if you are eligible to get a rebate for your purchase. WOW! Potential for even More Savings!
5. If your Jubilee LED lighting replacement project is larger than $10K we have Financing options available (via a third party) so You are not going to pay anything out of pocket. Get financed and make payments from what you will save every month when switching to LED's. Up to five years financing available.